We’re giving away a fabulous afternoon tea for two (with a glass of bubbly) at The Folly restaurant on Oxford’s riverside. What could be more luxurious!
The Folly is one of Oxford’s best restaurants and its location – on the banks of the Thames – couldn’t be more romantic. Sit back and soak up the afternoon sun as you enjoy this fantastic prize.
The afternoon tea for two includes: a traditional tea of sandwiches, cakes and scones; a pot of tea or coffee to share; and a glass of sparkling wine each. The Folly was awarded the Diner’s Choice Award 2017 by OpenTable. This is a sophisticated early summer picnic not to be missed!
Win a riverside afternoon tea for two at The Folly restaurant, Oxford. For more information on The Folly, see their website.
You're in with a chance to win
Thank you for entering our competition.
Want to earn more chances to win? Share this competition using the Facebook or Twitter buttons below and we’ll give you another entry for every person who enters using your unique link!
Terms and conditions:
1. London Calling reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
2. If you are the lucky winner we will notify you via the e-mail address supplied shortly after the competition end date.
3. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
4. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
5.You must be over 18 years old to win this prize.
6. The tea can only be claimed between 3pm and 5pm on a given day, and on dates subject to the restaurant.